Today's entry is a slightly different one. I will return to my "signature" posting style soon enough, to the extent that I have one, and was just sitting here penning an entry in my head... but then I discovered in the comments to my last post that I have been nominated for the Kreativ Blogger Award by BrideChic (which means I need to follow up with a response)! Thank you so much, Amy!
The rules for the Award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5.Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
I usually hate talking about myself (yes, really!), but I will make an exception. Here goes:
1) I love horses. This is me and Bingo in Brooklyn:
2) Working with other models intimidates me. They always seem taller, skinnier and prettier than I am. Below: Karin and me at the Plaza.
3) I love naps. Even more when I'm accompanied by my puppy.
4) I never order food when I'm out with friends - just drinks. Below: Margaritas at Yuca.
5) I don't like wearing makeup - mascara and lipgloss is all I usually put on. Below: getting it done more thoroughly for work.
6) This (see below) used to be one of my part-time jobs.
7) I make about half of my income working background or standing in on movies and TV shows. It basically means I get to eat and socialize with friends on the clock... but I know, it's kind of lame. Below: my thigh (!) on "Rescue Me" last winter.
Now for the nominations. I read a lot of blogs and I love them all... I really don't like singling seven of them out and I am not sure who has or has not received this award in the past. I might just have to break the rules and skip this step.
May I instead take the opportunity to thank everyone who is consistently reading and making comments on my blog?! When I started writing at the end of August, I would not even in my wildest imagination have expected the kind of response I have been getting from all of you. Thank you so much, again!
XOXOXOX, especially to my boyfriend who took pic 1 and 3. :)
Man in a Can, 57th & Madison. - Because we all need a break now and then.
4 years ago