Saturday, June 18, 2011

Hanging with the pup

We're basically on our way out - I'm just trying to decide on which ice coffee flavor I want today... French vanilla? Pistacchio? Chocolate toffee? Chocolate raspberry? Coconut cream?

And also, I need to pick out a handbag - I am thinking something oversized and floppy. Decisions, decisions...
  • maxidress: Nicole Miller
  • slippers: DKNY
  • necklace: street fair find
  • sunglasses: Coach
  • puppy: purebred Chinese Crested Powderpuff - doesn't get much better than this!

7 comments:

  1. Wow -- I hadn't thought of Nicole Miller in years, but I love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here! Never really seen anything before from her that I liked... but with this one, it was love at first sight. It has some bead work too right where the necklace is sitting, and I've always had a soft spot for beads. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the dress :)
    check out the Shopbop giveaway I run on my blog:
    http://www.thesugardiaries.com/2011/06/marc-by-marc-jacobs-from-shopbop-and.html
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous dress, darling!
    And your pup is so cute!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  5. The print on your Nicole Miller maxidress is pretty and that's a nice big smile. I love flavored iced coffee. My coffee has French Vanilla flavoring in it today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you suit the dress soo well! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is GORGEOUS on you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails