Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Working hard for the money

Just came home after 12 hours on set - thank God the shoot was in the Meatpacking district, close to home! And thank God I remembered to bring flipflops for the breaks! :)

  • jumpsuit: DVF
  • necklace: French Connection
  • bangles: street fair
  • earrings: gift from my mom
  • belt: Filippa K
  • purse: Kate Spade
  • shoes: was wearing Calvin Klein heels all day but walked home in flipflops... there was a time when I would rather have died than done something that unfashionable, but these days I just have no shame.

3 comments:

  1. Ohmigosh I LOVE that jumpsuit - I want! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your jumpsuit!

    xoxox,
    CC

    P.S. How cool that you ran into Chloe S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loove jumpsuits! you pull it off well!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails